Vinnie is a very well presented 1966 German built 11 Window Kombi fitted with front Safari windows. He has the VW-1966 rego plate to match and is in very tidy rust free and presentable condition and is always undergoing further cosmetic improvements as his loving owner finds the time and the cash
He’s engineered to carry five passengers and has a good strong 1916cc twin port air cooled motor with a very dominant and individual exhaust design and sound.
- Registered for 5 passengers
- Pop up front safari windows
- Pop out rear side windows
- Side barn doors opening out to provide large and accessible exit and entry
- Rock and roll foldable bed seat in the rear with 2 lap and 1 lap sash belts
- Front bucket seats with inertia reel belts fitted
- Can be accessorised with a 2 bow and or 3 bow stainless roof rack with wooden slats when required
- Further mods coming soon such as beautifully crafted billet aluminium steering wheel with wood grain rim – chrome ash tray and retro design stereo – polished stainless pop out side and rear windows – deluxe trim and some interior upgrades. Currently he looks exactly as per pictures provided and various pictures will be updated as further changes are made.