1978 Mazda Sports Coupe (121L badged also as Cosmo / RX5 / コスモ in different domestic markets).
Drivable (automatic transmission, right-hand drive). Closed set and private property use OK (presently not registered).
Minor custom work (e.g. mag wheels and wide tyres).
Aging duco (some faded paint and minor rust patches) with number of anonymous hit-and-run dents and scratches on RHS.
Extra Props Available;
- Factory issued standard steel-rims and tyres.
- Factory optional alloy mag rims and tyres.
- Period correct license plates available (Queensland) – as props only, not for on-road use.
- Authentic Japan domestic-issued license plates available – as props only, not for on-road use.
- Authentic USA domestic-issued license plates available – as props only, not for on-road use.
- 48 hours (as is – with or without driver).
- 4 weeks (if vehicle requires better external presentation – future body improvement work is planned, and can be brought forward for the right opportunity).
Other vehicles of same make and model also available; ideal for parade, commemorative event, or film set featuring late 70’s to early 80’s Mazda dealership.