Meet Priscilla and Bob
We are based in Sydney specialising in Kombi hire for all occasions including weddings, formals, corporate and promotional events as well as private hire for short day trips. We love seeing the joy these beautiful cars bring to the day and together with our photography services will ensure we will make sure you capture these moments in the most creative light. So, let’s meet the cars.
Meet Priscilla she is all grace and glamour. She was born in 1963 and your heart will skip a beat when you see her. She is the top of the range of the classic Kombi which is a deluxe microbus that was originally marketed and designed for touring the alps. She has 23 windows and a huge cloth sunroof. These features not only maximise your light for photography but also makes an incredibly fun ride. She has barn doors that open out which makes an elegant entrance. This girl truly takes your breath away.
* Stunning 1963 top of the line 23 Window Samba;
* Ivory over vintage green colour;
* Huge canvass sun roof,
* Split screen front windows;
* Immaculately restored;
* 7 Passenger capacity;
* Beautiful barn doors that ensures a stunning entrance;
* The most amazing photos are guaranteed with this gorgeous car.
Everybody loves Bob he’s a beautifully restored 1972 lo lite Kombi (Bay Window). He’s been totally overhauled and has been fitted with all new limo seat upholstery where guests seat facing each other. Did we mention Bob likes to party? He is as cute as a button and Mr reliable. Bob will make sure you can expand your wedding party and make it all the more fun. He is fitted out with a great sound system so you and your guests can enjoy the experience with your favourite beats.
* Gorgeous 1972 lo lite Kombi (Bay Window);
* Vintage green colour;
* Immaculately restored and modified to be the ultimate party car;
* Classic Kombi look and colour for all occasions including day trips;
* Sound system with the ability to play all your favourite tunes;
* Max 6 passenger capacity (great support car to bring the crew along with the main party);
He loves his new look and is proud to stand by his girl Priscilla. A love affair that has travelled a long way to Sydney. A love built to last. Bob’s timeless looks and combined with his cheeky charm is sure to make any day fun and one to remember.